Just made a batch of protein pumpkin muffins! These are glutenfree sugarfree and 100% healthy! I love these! So moist and delicious and I absolutely love pumpkin season.
Now for the recipe~
Makes 10 muffins.
1 cup pumpkin puree
6 egg whites
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 scoops vanilla protein powder
4 tablespoons coconut flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ginger
1/4 to 1/2 cup raw organic honey (it depends on how sweet you like it to be)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix wet ingredients (egg whites, pumpkin and vanilla).
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients. Whisk dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, and mix with an electric mixer.
- Pour mixture into 10 muffin cups, or a greased muffin pan.
- Bake for 20-25, or until firm in the center.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes then enjoy!